OUR NEXT MEETING

We meet on a Zoom platform the 4th Saturday of the month at 12 noon. Meet & greet starts at 11:30am. Due to the Holidays there is no Zoom meeting in November. December we meet the second Saturday in December. We will post if a meeting is cancelled. We also have a Queen City Clayers Facebook page. Guild members have access to the Facebook guild group.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

October 2016 Meeting

Hi Y'all, This Saturday is the 4th Saturday on October. Yeah. The QCC meeting will have a bring what you want to work on theme if I'm not mistaken. Hope to see you all there. I'm feeling like making something kinda Halloweenish myself;)) Maggie

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

This is very useful information on meeting and I am sure it was a grand one. I am planning to arrange my company meeting and in search of excellent meeting space San Francisco. Came across few venues and planning to hire perfect one.