OUR NEXT MEETING

We meet on a Zoom platform the 4th Saturday of the month at 12 noon. Meet & greet starts at 11:30am. Due to the Holidays there is no Zoom meeting in November. December we meet the second Saturday in December. We will post if a meeting is cancelled. We also have a Queen City Clayers Facebook page. Guild members have access to the Facebook guild group.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Erin Rose Fae


Inspired by the Wendy Froud's dvd "Creating a Faery Figure" dvd I made my first cloth dressed doll and named her Erin Rose Fae. Her dress is made of crinkled cotton and the bodice is formed from a piece of a belt I found. Her hair and braids are viscose and are adorned with tiny polymer clay roses. Her stand is a polymer clay "rock" path. She isn't perfect but I learned a lot from the dvd and making her. Can't wait to start my next one.

Maggie

1 comment:

Brenda said...

... how pretty! You should post pics of your santas.