OUR NEXT MEETING

We meet on a Zoom platform the 4th Saturday of the month at 12 noon. Meet & greet starts at 11:30am. Due to the Holidays there is no Zoom meeting in November. December we meet the second Saturday in December. We will post if a meeting is cancelled. We also have a Queen City Clayers Facebook page. Guild members have access to the Facebook guild group.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Poinsettia Cane class
















Here are some pictures I took at our last meeting. Unfortunately the Asheville crew couldn't make it because of the snow.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

OK Julie, I'm busted! You didn't have to go public with it but it worked, I'll bring my pasta machine next time!

Seriously, your canes were beautiful! I'm getting my act together for the next meeting.

Beauty Boss Agnes said...

Found you through my google reader and am really impressed. I am a newbie with polymer clay but heard practice makes perfect. I hope to one day make items like yours. In the meantime, I hope to follow and learn and wish I lived nearby. Great ladies; great work...thank you and a happy new year....