OUR NEXT MEETING

We meet on a Zoom platform the 4th Saturday of the month at 12 noon. Meet & greet starts at 11:30am. Due to the Holidays there is no Zoom meeting in November. December we meet the second Saturday in December. We will post if a meeting is cancelled. We also have a Queen City Clayers Facebook page. Guild members have access to the Facebook guild group.

Friday, March 4, 2016

March meeting

Hi Everyone,

We are changing the March meeting to the 19th. Since several people said they could could not make the fourth Saturday as it falls on Easter weekend. Please let me or Maggie know if you are able to attend on the 19th or do we just need to cancel the meeting altogether if no one is interested.

Thanks
Cheryl

1 comment:

Marcia said...

I'm planning on coming! I started working on my cane challenge and would love some advice. I'm planning on bringing what I have.