OUR NEXT MEETING

We meet on a Zoom platform the 4th Saturday of the month at 12 noon. Meet & greet starts at 11:30am. Due to the Holidays there is no Zoom meeting in November. December we meet the second Saturday in December. We will post if a meeting is cancelled. We also have a Queen City Clayers Facebook page. Guild members have access to the Facebook guild group.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Meeting this Saturday

Hello all, its that time again. Meeting is at the Reames Rd (Blythe Location) @ 12 Noon!
Bring your lunch and we'll start w/ the meeting then show and tell. We don't have a set Demo, but was thinking we could all bring our Extruders and work on some colors for spring. Or bring whatever project you are working on. If anyone has any ideas they want to see Demo, please let me know for future meetings.
Can't wait to see you all
Cheryl

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I am sorry to say that I will not be able to attend (AGAIN!) Bummer! My sister is flying in that morning from NYC and we have to go to Durham on Saturday. Sorry I will miss. If Julie brings her books, I want an autographed copy. Just let me know what I owe and I will reimburse. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!