OUR NEXT MEETING

We meet on a Zoom platform the 4th Saturday of the month at 12 noon. Meet & greet starts at 11:30am. Due to the Holidays there is no Zoom meeting in November. December we meet the second Saturday in December. We will post if a meeting is cancelled. We also have a Queen City Clayers Facebook page. Guild members have access to the Facebook guild group.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Book

Hi all,
Here is the website to buy Julie Eakes first book!
http://www.polkadotcreations.com/books/detail_do5365.html
Can't wait to see it!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Thanks for sending the link. It appears to be broken each time I tried it so I went to Polkadot Creations directly. I sorted on Julie's name. They say the book is on backorder. I placed my order anyway. Do you know anything about whether the book is available. I also thought you might be interested in knowing that the link is not working.

Missed everyone last Saturday. How did the bowls turn out?

Laurie